The simFlight Network Forums

another dll.xml problem

i just started having problems thismorning and didnt or havent installed anything other than sdk and the latest fsuipc 4.8.5.3. when i try to start my fsx on xp3 i get the security screen saying"Do you want to run this software" Name:FSUICP4 Publisher: simflight gmbH when i say yes, after about 15 seconds a fatal error appears. i found that it is the dll.xml in my fsx folder where my fsx config file is. it has to have something to do with wideview because i used to have a black screen pop up before wideview starts up but when i remove the dll.xml file it doesnt pop up anymore but the the sim starts up with no problems. the version of fsuicp i have is 4.8.5.3 ive included a copy of my dll.xml how do i fix it. thanks for your time

i just started having problems thismorning and didnt or havent installed anything other than sdk and the latest fsuipc 4.8.5.3. when i try to start my fsx on xp3 i get the security screen saying"Do you want to run this software" Name:FSUICP4 Publisher: simflight gmbH when i say yes, after about 15 seconds a fatal error appears

This is aimConnect bug. Please see the thread in the FAQ subofrum entitled

FSX fails to run after FSUIPC4 first installed

Regards

Pete