The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC SAITEK SPAD 737NGX

I have been using FSUIPC mouse macros along SPAD to confiugure Pro Flight Panel in PMD MD11 with success.

How to use that in PMDG 737 NGX.

Better than 'mouse macros' with the update to the NGX in which the SDK was supplied PMDG enabled all operations to be performed by proper control assignments. The current version of FSUIPC allows these special controls to be assigned, by number. Please do refer to the documentation installed in your FSUIPC documents folder, and in your PMDG 737NGX SDK folder.

There are also some good solutions for the NGX posted in the User Contributions sub-forum.

Regards

Pete

Thanks. By the way, I've just tried to use mouse macros in PMDG MD11 and the same problem has happened, sorry I'm using now your more recent version 4.853. In the previous version I didn't encounter this issue. Peter, Does mouse macros no longer work in this recent version ? Thanks once more, Best Regards. Marco Aurelio

Thanks. By the way, I've just tried to use mouse macros in PMDG MD11 and the same problem has happened

What "same problem"? You've not mentioned any problem yet!

sorry I'm using now your more recent version 4.853. In the previous version I didn't encounter this issue.

4.853 is not "a more recent "version, is it the earliest supported version. The latest is 4.859d. See the Download Links subforum.

You have mentioned no issue at all! I have no idea what you are talking about.

Does mouse macros no longer work in this recent version ?

Mouse macros work if the add-on gauge DLLs support them. It is all to do with how the gauges are written by the add-on makers. Few FSX gauges support them because many are now written in XML rather than using the orginial FS C/C++ gauge SDK. However, I see that, in the User Contributions subforum, there is this thread: "PMDG MD11X commands (upd.16thDez09)" which contains many mouse macros for the PMDG_MD11.DLL,which I assume is the main gauge support for the PMDG MD11. However, if PMDG update that gauge you will have to re-generate all of the macros because the addresses embedded in the macros will no doubt change.

Regards

Pete

In the schiratti.com the actual version available is 4.853, please check.

What did you expect it to be? It ieven says so! 4.853 is the latest full version with installer and documentation, same as here in Download Links subforum. In fact they point to the very same file in the same place!

Pete

Sorry Peter, In this support you said that 4.853 wasn't last version ....... If you look at above you will see "4.853 is not "a more recent "version, is it the earliest supported version. The latest is 4.859d. See the Download Links subforum".

???????????

Thanks once more for your attention.

Marco Aurelio.

Sorry Peter, In this support you said that 4.853 wasn't last version ....... If you look at above you will see "4.853 is not "a more recent "version, is it the earliest supported version. The latest is 4.859d. See the Download Links subforum".

Yes, exactly! What don't you understand? If you recall, YOU said "I'm using now your more recent version 4.853" and I pointed out that is was NOT "more recent" but the EARLIEST supported version -- i.e. that there is no earlier version you would or should have been using compared to which 4.853 is "more recent". The most recent version is 4.859d, as is clear if you bothered to visit the Download Links subforum.

Please do just check these things before posting support requests.

Pete