The simFlight Network Forums

Problem with FSUIPC 3.999w (FS9)

Hello,

I've used FSUIPC for many years prior to my download of 3.999w, which was prompted by an increasing number of occasions whereby I would lose control of the a/c being flown through my CH yoke in mid-flight,..not good.

I ran the .exe file and was told the signature doesn't check with the fsiupc.dll - I checked the "untrusted publisher" suggestion and it's not listed as such.

I now cannot use the CH yoke in fs9 as the only functions working are the buttons (view change etc.).

I've tried to solve it myself for a few weeks but have pretty much given up. Any help would be appreciated.

Rgds

I've used FSUIPC for many years prior to my download of 3.999w, which was prompted by an increasing number of occasions whereby I would lose control of the a/c being flown through my CH yoke in mid-flight,..not good.

Not sure how you connect that with a need to update FSUIPC. You should keep FSUIPC up to date in any case.

I ran the .exe file and was told the signature doesn't check with the fsiupc.dll

There's a log file produced by the Installer which will clarify what is happening. That is why it is produced. I have no idea otherwise. Please paste the Installer log from your FS Modules folder into a message here.

I now cannot use the CH yoke in fs9 as the only functions working are the buttons (view change etc.).

Again, I cannot see any connection between your problems with FSUIPC and your CH yoke not working. FSUIPC is NOT a hardware driver. It is not and never has been necessary to use CH devices!

I've tried to solve it myself for a few weeks but have pretty much given up. Any help would be appreciated.

A few weeks? Did you never look in the Log to see what was reported?

Sorry, I need information to help.

Regards

Pete