The simFlight Network Forums

Saitek Yoke - assign Three-Lever Throttle (Configuring Buttons)

Good Day :razz:

I have Saitek PZ-44 Pro Aircraft Flight Yoke w/ 3 Three-Lever Throttle and registered copy of FSUIPC. I already assign everything i need through flight simulator controls. I Just would like to assign few bottoms in the Three-Lever Throttle for the atc commands (number 1,2 only) through FSUIPC. Do I have to disable the controllers in FSX. If not, how can I assign these bottoms and to make it work all the time.

Thank you so much

Naizr

I have Saitek PZ-44 Pro Aircraft Flight Yoke w/ 3 Three-Lever Throttle and registered copy of FSUIPC. I already assign everything i need through flight simulator controls. I Just would like to assign few bottoms in the Three-Lever Throttle for the atc commands (number 1,2 only) through FSUIPC. Do I have to disable the controllers in FSX.

No, just make sure you don't have the same buttons assigned in both FSX and in FSUIPC, otherwise both assigned actions will be executed.

If not, how can I assign these bottoms and to make it work all the time.

Use the Buttons and Switches tab in FSUIPC options, exactly as documented.

Regards

Pete