The simFlight Network Forums

aircraft missing

Pete,

I talked to you months ago about my controls not responding and we confirmed that under the log file the aircraft section was blank. I updated to your most recent version. Has there been a fix for this yet. I just spent 3 hours in my 737 setting everything up and when I went to push the throttles forward it didn't respond again. Last night it worked fine but now it's not agian. Here is my log file.

Running inside FSX on Windows 7

Module base=5E4B0000

User Name="Josh Scholl"

User Addr="scholl_jc@hotmail.com"

FSUIPC4 Key is provided

WIDEFS7 not user registered, or expired

749 System time = 18/12/2012 13:52:46

749 FLT path = "C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Flight Simulator X Files\"

765 Trying to connect to SimConnect Acc/SP2 Oct07 ...

780 FS path = "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\"

1186 LogOptions=00000000 00000001

1186 Wind smoothing fix is fully installed

1186 G3D.DLL fix attempt installed ok

1186 SimConnect_Open succeeded: waiting to check version okay

1186 Trying to use SimConnect Acc/SP2 Oct07

4275 Running in "Microsoft Flight Simulator X", Version: 10.0.61637.0 (SimConnect: 10.0.61259.0)

4275 Initialising SimConnect data requests now

4275 FSUIPC Menu entry added

4306 C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\FLIGHTS\OTHER\FLTSIM.FLT

4306 C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aircreation_582SL\Aircreation_582SL.AIR

4680 Monitor IPC:3D00 (AsciiZ) = [0]""

45459 C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\PMDG 737-800NGX WL\B737-800WL.AIR

73960 C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Flight Simulator X Files\IFR San Francisco Intl to Dallas-Ft Worth Intl.PLN

75676 Weather Mode now = Theme

75676 Weather Mode now = Custom

168076 System time = 18/12/2012 13:55:33, Simulator time = 13:52:53 (21:52Z)

169012 Weather Mode now = Theme

169012 Weather Mode now = Custom

215250 Sim stopped: average frame rate for last 51 secs = 6.7 fps

223643 Aircraft=""

316152 Sim stopped: average frame rate for last 36 secs = 9.8 fps

338865 C:\Users\Owner\Documents\Flight Simulator X Files\IFR San Francisco Intl to Dallas-Ft Worth Intl.PLN

338865 C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\FSX\Previous flight.FLT

I talked to you months ago about my controls not responding and we confirmed that under the log file the aircraft section was blank.

Not the "aircraft section", but the name returned by SimConnect for that aircraft.

The aircraft name is obtained from the AIRCRAFT.CFG file. I think we checked that and found it was okay? So it must be a problem in SimConnect itself, part of FSX.

It is unfortunate that you never bothered to refer to your original thread on this subject, for whch I just had to do a search. Why didn't you read my last reply there? Why start a new thread on the same subject so forcing a lot of wasting of time searching back for clues as to what this is about?

As far as i can see you are the only person with this problem, so it is either a corrupted FSX instalation or a strange behaving aircraft. But please also read the last reply to you in the original thread, to which you never replied.

There is no way I can fix this in FSUIPC -- the aircraft name is the only way I have of relating your aircraft to your profile settings. If there is no aircraft name, it is not possible.

Regards

Pete

I apologize. I didn't see the response. I read it and tried the renewing fsx.cfg file and once I did that I tried again. Is working for now. I hope I don't have keep renewing the config file each time. I tried other airports and other planes before I emailed you just recently. Planes that had just worked yesterday. But it's working now. If I have problems again I will just renew the cfg.file