The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC with Saitek X52 to program

Hello (please help me),

can i program FSUIPC, V.3.99w, to the Saitek X52-Joystick for the selector on the lower keys via the mode switch on the top right button (green, orange, red)?

Under Buttons + Switches I receive at all levels of the same joystick button number and also on key presses it is also unavailable.

Greetings... Paul

Hello (please help me),

Well of course, but you must post to the Support Forum, not the FAQ subforum. I've moved it for you, and deleted the duplicate (you posted twice). You'll only get general support questions answered here, in the Support forum. That's what it is for!

can i program FSUIPC, V.3.99w, to the Saitek X52-Joystick for the selector on the lower keys via the mode switch on the top right button (green, orange, red)?

Under Buttons + Switches I receive at all levels of the same joystick button number and also on key presses it is also unavailable.

FSUIPC can be used to assign all normal DirectInput joystick buttons. Possibly that Saitek device has local buttons not included in those basic 32 DirectInput ones, but used only by its own software. If that is the case then you'd either have to write a Lua plug-in to handle it as a COM-connected HID device, or maybe use something like the SPAD add-on driver, or maybe LINDA. Searh on Google. You'll find those. You could also ask in the Saitek support forum.

I'm afraid I can't support Saitek devices directly.

Regards

Pete