The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC illegal copy indication

Hi Pete, sorry to bother you but I have a concern about FSUIPC that seems to be the cause of malfunction of my new saitek proflight yoke.

I just installed my registered copy of FSUIPC 3.999w but in the IFLY cockpit the PFD and ND indication are that the version of FSUIPC is old or illegal. What I need to do? I register and paid using the following data:

Andrea Nardi

Order 964079

I noticed that if I use the older 3.82 version, without register it, the PFD ND panels work correctly, if I registister that version with the same data the problem appears again. Maybe it could be due to the registrazion code?

I hope you could help me

Thanks

Andrea

I just installed my registered copy of FSUIPC 3.999w but in the IFLY cockpit the PFD and ND indication are that the version of FSUIPC is old or illegal. What I need to do? I register and paid using the following data:

Andrea Nardi

Order 964079

I noticed that if I use the older 3.82 version, without register it, the PFD ND panels work correctly, if I registister that version with the same data the problem appears again. Maybe it could be due to the registrazion code?

If any version gives such indications when Registered (i.e. with the "FSUIPC.KEY" file in the FS Modules folder), but appears to work okay without registration (i.e. with the KEY file removed), then either the registration is incorrect in some way (eg wrong name, wrong email, or wrong key), or the date on your PC is set incorrectly, making it look as if the registration was done AFTER today's date.

Please check both. If you are still not clear on what is wrong, please run FS with the latest version (3.999y5 from the Download Links subforum), registered, then close it down. Zip the FSUIPC.LOG file together with the FSUIPC.KEY file and send as attachment to petedowson@btconnect.com.

Regards

Pete

Thanks Pete, I'm going to try. Maybe it is my mistake because I did not recognize that 3.999y5 is after 3.999w and I did my registration 3 days ago so I need to follow the indication you posted on the first highlighted message in the forum. This evening I'll do the test. Thanks