The simFlight Network Forums

Control events FSUIPC

Hi

I have recently sucess to program all my components except the analog axes in FSUIPC :)

I do have tried it in LINDA but several of my components got a stupid behavour so I have program all the components in fsuipc. But today when I have turn the build process to be more testing before I can start flying. FSUIPC seams to have forgotten all the links to its coresponding functions :(

I have program all my components with contorol event, the aircraft is PMDG737ngx!

I am confused, I have not change anything eve since the last time it worked!

My setup is:

1. 1 Leobodnar BU0836X 12-Bit Joystick Board
  2. 4 Leobodnar BBI-32 Button Box Interface

Card 1 above is connect direct to the 13 ports USB and cards 2 are connected to a normal 4x USB 2,0 hub. The 4 ports USB hub is connected to the 13 ports hub. The 13 ports hub is then connected to my computer, allways in the same USB ports!

The 13 ports USB hur is:

http://www.dustinhom...portar-usb-2-0/

Edit:

When I am testing it know, its all work but why did not it work yesterfday?

Please reply asasp//

Best Fredrik Hjärpe !!!

• 2 weeks later...

But today when I have turn the build process to be more testing before I can start flying. FSUIPC seams to have forgotten all the links to its coresponding functions :(

FSUIPC forgets nothing. It is all stored in the INI file in your FSX modules folder!

I am confused, I have not change anything eve since the last time it worked!

Maybe you are using aircraft specific settings and have loaded a different one?

Next time check the INI file.

Pete