The simFlight Network Forums

FWD-OH Backlight

Hello everybody,

I´m building my own FWD-OH with Sismo boards for Project Magenta, and I can´t find or identify offset (in sysvar.txt and pdf file)for the backlight of the FWD-OH. Is there any specific one or is better to link it to maybe the DC batteries or something like that?

By the way, any offset for the Oxygen servo in the after overhead?Im planning to buy it, but if there´s no offset available, I´ll save money for other things.

Thanks a lot

I´m building my own FWD-OH with Sismo boards for Project Magenta, and I can´t find or identify offset (in sysvar.txt and pdf file)for the backlight of the FWD-OH. Is there any specific one or is better to link it to maybe the DC batteries or something like that?

I can't really support PM -- it isn't my product -- but I don't think PM simulates the backlight, it not being an aircraft function, in the same way it doesn't simulate internal lights in general. Wouldn't you just link up a switch?

By the way, any offset for the Oxygen servo in the after overhead?Im planning to buy it, but if there´s no offset available, I´ll save money for other things.

I think there's one somewhere in the PM offsets. Have you tried going to the PM website and checking the Offsets List?

Regards

Pete