The simFlight Network Forums

Problems wifh WIDEFS

Hello Peter,

I used Fsuipc $ and Wide FS for several weeks . It ran without any problems. Since two days my client computer count not find a connection to my Server PC (FSX). I am using on my client pc Flightcommander 9.

and it does work perfectly till two days ago.

I Stopped all firewalls on both pc´s. I already delete Fsuipc and widefs and installed them again - but any success. I would appreciateyour help.

Regards

Harald

I used Fsuipc $ and Wide FS for several weeks . It ran without any problems. Since two days my client computer count not find a connection to my Server PC (FSX). I am using on my client pc Flightcommander 9.

and it does work perfectly till two days ago.

Something's evidently been changed, then. I need to see the logs. Both the server and client produce logs to shw what they are doing -- WideServer.Log in the FS Modules folder and WideClient.log in the same folder as WideClient on the client PC. Please paste their contents into a message here. Also the FSUIPC4.Log from the FS Modules folder. Close FS down first.

I already delete Fsuipc and widefs and installed them again - but any success.

There's never any point in doing things like that. It can even make things worse. But please make sure you are using the latest version -- 3.999z1 for FS9 or 4.88 for FSX or Prerpar3D.

Regards

Pete

Hello Peter,

I have register latest fsuipc4 and widefs7. Problem is widefsenable=no in fsuipc4.ini file, no matter how I edit it.

Widefs is enable in the main option tab . Can u please help.

Thanks

Jwang