The simFlight Network Forums

Goflight LGT lights?

Hi!!

im using prosim 737 but cant get the leds working!!

i have tried to write a LUA script like this. but not sure its correct.. i dont know what name the leds have 0.1.2.3.....?

anyone who knows? the offset im using is 3204 16bit U(just for left gear as an example) and others for nose and right gear

the gear goes up and down as it should with its own offset.

im using similar scripts for other modules like toggle switches and rp48 with success!

function set_LANDLIGHT(offset, value)

if logic.And(value, 0x0001) ~= 0 then

gfd.SetLight(GFLGT, 0, 1)

end

end

event.offset( 0x3204, "UW", "set_LANDLIGHT")

function set_LANDLIGHTOFF(offset, value)

if logic.And(value, 0x0001) ~= 0 then

gfd.ClearLight(GFLGT, 0, 1)

end

end

event.offset( 0x3205, "UW", "set_LANDLIGHTOFF")

Regards:Tommy

im using prosim 737 but cant get the leds working!!

i have tried to write a LUA script like this. but not sure its correct.. i dont know what name the leds have 0.1.2.3.....?

I seem to recall that there are actually 6 lights for the Gear indications in the LGT:

1 = not used

2 = right gear moving (red)

3 = right gear down (green)

4 = left gear moving (red)

5 = left gear down (green)

6 = nose gear moving (red)

7 = nose gear down (gren)

So every setting you'd need two "clearlights", eitherr both off, or one on the other off.

I don't know ProSim offsets though, so I can't help with that side.

Pete

Hi!!

Thank u for your reply!!

it helpt me, so now i have 3 green lights again :) not all transit light works yet but maybye i can solve it another day!

in Prosim you can make your own offsets so FSUIPC can recognize it! in my case i have 3204 for left gear down but it can be whatever you set!

thank you anyway!!

but how can you know the numbers for the leds?

regards:Tommy

it helpt me, so now i have 3 green lights again :) not all transit light works yet but maybye i can solve it another day!

When using FS offsets fpr the gear LEDs, (0BEC, 0BF0 and 0BF4), you simply set Green when they are >=16383, Off when they are =0, and red otherwise.

but how can you know the numbers for the leds?

How do I know? Originally by trying every number I think. Or maybe I looked it up in the Goflight SDK. It was a long time ago.

Trgards

Pete