The simFlight Network Forums

FSCUIPC not supply

Hi,

On April 5th I ordered and paid (Paypal) a new FSUIPC.

This has not been supplied despite my questions asked to Simmarket on the subject.

Can you inform how to obtain the registration key for the product that I can download but not register and thus not use it ?

Thanks

FML

On April 5th I ordered and paid (Paypal) a new FSUIPC.

This has not been supplied despite my questions asked to Simmarket on the subject.

Can you inform how to obtain the registration key for the product that I can download but not register and thus not use it ?

As far as I am aware, for all purchases on SimMarket you just open your Account to retrieve your registration keys. I don't receive tham by email when I purchase things. Did you look?

Regards

Pete

We have ordered and paid through Paypal. No Account requirement has been given so we did not open an Account. Paypal took the money but Simmarket did not supply nor give any other reaction like, for instance, tell us to open an Account first. Our email address is known but we cannot retrieve the account password for Simmarket. So we cannot get the registration key for FSUIPC..

Paypal is to contact Simmarket to ask them why they do not supply correctly (product plus key) and we asked Simmarket to react and inform or do anything to proceed in this matter.

Since your product seems to be only available through the Simmarket channel, we would like you to check with them if they could rapidly react and get the thing done.

If this is not possible, we do no longer know how to get our simulator operate correctly and will then stop using it.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Regards

FML

We have ordered and paid through Paypal. No Account requirement has been given so we did not open an Account.

In order to purchase from SimMarket you DO open an account! It is in the name of your email address and user name.

Paypal is to contact Simmarket to ask them why they do not supply correctly (product plus key) and we asked Simmarket to react and inform or do anything to proceed in this matter.

In order to ask SimMarket anything you have to log into your account and raise a Problem Ticket.

I think you are completely misunderstanding what you have done and how to proceed. Yet you MUST have provided an email address and user name to SimMarket to have placed the order in the first place! There's no way to have paid in any other way. And your registration will be in your logged on name and email address. You MUST open your account in order to retrieve your registrations. That's the only way I know!

Pete

There must, very certainly, been a misunderstanding somewhere.

We must have opened an account and lost the password. We tried to have another one, but there is no reaction whatsoever from Simmarket, yet.

We tried to handle this the easy way by phoning them but this seems not possible either.

So, we will have to wait until they come back to us with a password enabling us to operate correctly again.

Thank you for your input.

FML