The simFlight Network Forums

Is this an FSUIPC Issue?

I have been away from flight simulation for almost two years. During this time I have moved from Minnesota to Florida and I have changed my email address. After being away for two years do I have to reregister/reactivate FSUIPC? I am having a problem with FS9. All items on my menu bar that are not native to FS9, such as modules/FSUIPC, PMDG, IFly, Level-D, etc, go blank once I select an option. What are the steps if I need to reregister FCUIPC? I guess my real question is have you seen this as a FSUIPC problem in the past? - Tom

I have been away from flight simulation for almost two years. During this time I have moved from Minnesota to Florida and I have changed my email address. After being away for two years do I have to reregister/reactivate FSUIPC?

Not if it is still on the same PC you already registered on. But make sure you download and install the latest version -- 3.999z2 for FS9 or 4.90 for FSX/P3D.

I am having a problem with FS9. All items on my menu bar that are not native to FS9, such as modules/FSUIPC, PMDG, IFly, Level-D, etc, go blank once I select an option.

Is this in Windowed mode? If not, try switching to Windowed mode (ALT+ENTER) to see if they are okay then. If so, then it is a video driver problem. Try updating your video driver.

Regards

Pete