The simFlight Network Forums

Feelthere ERJ reverse thrust not working with PFC throttle quandrant

Hello Pete,

I've recently purchased the feelthere ERJ series aircraft, and for the most part, it works pretty well with my PFC equipment (Cirrus Beech Yoke and turboprop throttle quandrant). However, I'm noticing that the reverse thrust is not working with the ERJ (the only way I can activate the reverse thrust is by constantly pressing F2). I've posted on the feelthere forums, but have yet to get a reply. Can you provide some assistance with resolving this issue please. I'm using FS9.1 and version 2 of the feelthere ERJ (Windows 7 64 bit is my OS).

Jermaine Clarke

Nassau, Bahamas

I've recently purchased the feelthere ERJ series aircraft, and for the most part, it works pretty well with my PFC equipment (Cirrus Beech Yoke and turboprop throttle quandrant). However, I'm noticing that the reverse thrust is not working with the ERJ (the only way I can activate the reverse thrust is by constantly pressing F2).

Reverse thrust on an axis is only possible using the older FS98-compatible throttle controls. Some aircraft implementations just do not support these. You probably have no option really but to program your reverse thrust by button.

Regards

Pete

• 4 months later...

Hey would any of you guys be able to help me.  I just bought and downloaded the Feelthere ERJ and E-jets on FSX.  Everything seems fine except my thrust reversers won't deploy.  None of the switches either in VC or 2d panel move.  I can't operate/turn them.  They are frozen basically.  THe cockpit is dark.  I start it with cold and dark.  The speed brakes don't deploy when i move the speed brake lever from the VC.  I can't operate it basically.  I got this error message when I downloaded both ejets and erj.  It says the Erjxml.exe or the Embxml.exe has stopped working.  I don't know if that has anything to do with them not working in fsx or what.  I have both service packs 1 and 2 but in my control panel it only shows service pack 2 in the programs list.  i definitely downloaded both service packs.  I also downloaded the VS 2005.  Nothing seems to help.  I even ran everything by administrater rights.  What is going on?  ANy help would be greatly appreciated.  i am dieing to fly these!

Hey would any of you guys be able to help me.  I just bought and downloaded the Feelthere ERJ and E-jets on FSX.  Everything seems fine except my thrust reversers won't deploy.  None of the switches either in VC or 2d panel move.  I can't operate/turn them.  They are frozen basically.  THe cockpit is dark.  I start it with cold and dark.  The speed brakes don't deploy when i move the speed brake lever from the VC.  I can't operate it basically.  I got this error message when I downloaded both ejets and erj.  It says the Erjxml.exe or the Embxml.exe has stopped working.  I don't know if that has anything to do with them not working in fsx or what.  I have both service packs 1 and 2 but in my control panel it only shows service pack 2 in the programs list.  i definitely downloaded both service packs.  I also downloaded the VS 2005.  Nothing seems to help.  I even ran everything by administrater rights.  What is going on?  ANy help would be greatly appreciated.  i am dieing to fly these!

I think you really need Feelthere support to deal with this. None of it relates to anything I know anything about. Sorry.

Pete