The simFlight Network Forums

Hi Pete:

I recieved an e-mail to reinstall my FSUIPC for FS2004, but my question is how do i save my cockpit parameters for the hardware i have, like throttles, pedals and Flight Yoke. Cause i had to reinstall fsuipc once and all my offset parameters and throttle configs were deleted. Is there a way to save this configs, cause i have like 25 different airplanes with 25 different configs for each one, and i don't want to do this again (it's a lot of time and work). Thanks!!!!

I recieved an e-mail to reinstall my FSUIPC for FS2004, but my question is how do i save my cockpit parameters for the hardware i have, like throttles, pedals and Flight Yoke. Cause i had to reinstall fsuipc once and all my offset parameters and throttle configs were deleted. Is there a way to save this configs, cause i have like 25 different airplanes with 25 different configs for each one, and i don't want to do this again (it's a lot of time and work). Thanks!!!!

Installing FSUIPC, any version, NEVER EVER deletes any of your assignments! Just run the installer, never delete anything! All your work is saved in a file called FSUIPC.INI file. That is not touched at all by the Installer. The installer merely updates the actual program module (FSUIPC.DLL) and installs new documentation etc into the FSUIPC Documents folder.

Please do read the supplied Installation document some time. It does tell you exactly what it installs.

Pete