The simFlight Network Forums

Cannot Register FSUIPC with WideFS

Hi Guys,

My dad purchades FSUIPC for me many years ago now, and I've just purchased WideFS myself.  My problem is that because they are from two different accounts, when i try and register one during the instal of FSUIPC4.9 it cancelles the other out   Effectively, I can only have either FSUIPC or WideFS.  Does anyone know how i can get arround this issue? Both reg keys are legit, i just need to now how to use them as they have different emails and names - for obvious reasons.

Regards, Dan

You posted your Support question in the FAQ subforum, where it is just luck that I saw it. Please, for Support, always use the Support Forum!

My dad purchades FSUIPC for me many years ago now, and I've just purchased WideFS myself.  My problem is that because they are from two different accounts, when i try and register one during the instal of FSUIPC4.9 it cancelles the other out   Effectively, I can only have either FSUIPC or WideFS.  Does anyone know how i can get arround this issue? Both reg keys are legit, i just need to now how to use them as they have different emails and names - for obvious reasons.

You can have different email addresses by the names MUST be the same. There's no way round that and it is clearly documented. Something's got to actually identify one person!

All you can do is ask SimMarket if they would reissue one or the other with the other name. You'd need to raise a problem ticket for that.

Pete