The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC4: PMDG NGX "A/T ARM" annunciator offset doesn't work

Qala

Hi Pete,

here's a quite specific problem i currently have in interfacing my Opencockpits stuff to the NGX, using SIOC & LUA.

The Authrottle Arm Annunciator Offset (MCP_annunATArm, bool, 0x653A) remains at zero all the time, even when the AT is armed and the corresponding light in the VC is lit.

I think I could work around this by reading the corresponding panel Lvar ("L:ngx_MCP_ATArm") and use that, but all the other offsets in that range are working properly. So i guess it probably is a bug...

Specs:

W7 x64 de

FSX Accel, de

FSUIPC 4.92 Reg.

PMDG NGX SP1c

Regards

Nils

The Authrottle Arm Annunciator Offset (MCP_annunATArm, bool, 0x653A) remains at zero all the time, even when the AT is armed and the corresponding light in the VC is lit.

I think I could work around this by reading the corresponding panel Lvar ("L:ngx_MCP_ATArm") and use that, but all the other offsets in that range are working properly. So i guess it probably is a bug...

It'll be bug in the NGX then, as the complete set of offsets is merely a mapping of the data they supply. Please report it to PMDG using the name for that value in the .h file provided in your NGX SDK folders.

Regards

Pete

• 1 year later...