The simFlight Network Forums

PMDG Flt Alt Land Alt Offset parameters

Hi, what parameters to use for increase and decrease (encoders in BU0836X) in Flt Alt (offset 69850) and Land Alt (offset 69852) of PMDG 737ngx ?

as sending 0, 1, 2, 3 for increase and 3, 2, 1, 0 for decrease?

The offsets mapped into FSUIPC from the NGX are all read only.  You have to use the NGX custom controls as documented by PMDG in their SDK (the .h document I think). Your so-called offsets "69850" and "69852" actually seem like control numbers in any case, certainly not offsets which can't go that high.

I'm afraid I don't have the NGX and don't know any of its controls. For more help I think you might need the PMDG support forum, but check the User contributions subforum to see if anyone else has the answer there.

Regards

Pete

The offset (69850 and 69852) function properly, increases to send "1", only the first time, because you have to send 1 then 2 then 3, and for decrease send 3 then 2 then 1. Is there any parameter to send that sequence ?

Those numbers are NOT offsets!!! I already told you that!

If you are assigning those controls to buttons you can send a sequence of such controls with different parameters by simply adding the extra assignment lines in the INI file. The format of button assignments is provided for you in the FSUIPC Advanced User's guide.

Pete