The simFlight Network Forums

Saitek Trim Wheel/PMDG 777

I have the trim wheel working in PMDG 777 by 1) disabling all fs x controls, and 2) sending the trim wheel axis to fs x.  The only problem is that the trim is reversed.  I have tried the options in fsuipc but to no avail.  Any suggestions would be appreciated--Thanks,

Robert

I have the trim wheel working in PMDG 777 by 1) disabling all fs x controls, and 2) sending the trim wheel axis to fs x.  The only problem is that the trim is reversed.  I have tried the options in fsuipc but to no avail.  Any suggestions would be appreciated--Thanks,

More information is needed really -- you say " I have tried the options in fsuipc", but don't say what they are or what you mean -- but if you've assigned the trim wheel as an axis in FSUIPC, but haven't calibrated it in FSUIPC, you can reverse the action by adding the multiplier -1 to the assignment line in the INI file [Axes] section. This is as described in the section "Additional parameters to scale input axis values" in the Axis chapter of the Advanced User's guide to FSUIPC. Just add ",*-1".

If you are calibrating the trim axis in FSUIPC then it would be easier to simply check the "REV" checkbox for that calibration. Do this before doing the actual calibration.

Pete