The simFlight Network Forums

fsinterrogater - iFly

Im trying to view ifly offsets using fsinterrogater but the memory locations in the left column dont seem to go up to 9400 which is where i believe ifly offsets are. Im doing something wrong but need i little help to get mr started. Excuse my ignorence at this level but i guess we all have to start somewhere.

Im trying to view ifly offsets using fsinterrogater but the memory locations in the left column dont seem to go up to 9400 which is where i believe ifly offsets are. Im doing something wrong but need i little help to get mr started. Excuse my ignorence at this level but i guess we all have to start somewhere.

I assume you are using iFly2FSUIPC to map iFly data to FSUIPC?

The data files supplied with FSInterrogate are really only for the default FS offsets. You can add offsets definitions as you wish. All is explained in the FSInterrogate documentation. It is not my program, and I cannot maintain data descriptions for all the add-ons wihch use their own offsets.

If you simply want to monitor certain offsets to see what they are doing, look instead at the FSUIPC logging tab, the Monitor options on the right-hand side. If you run FSX in Windowed mode you can enable the Console log window to see them in real time.

Regards

Pete

I do just that. Just thought id make use of widefs and view the offsets on a separate laptop as I flew around but nevermind.

You can do that, and with FSInterrogate if you like (but you'd need to make your own FSI data file using its editor) -- ,but, much easier,  if it is only a few (e,g, 16) offset values you could use a Lua plugin saved in the WideClient folder. Please see the Lua library document for a pictorial example of what you can easily get from the Lua display library (see back page of that document -- the example "MyDisplay.lua" is included in the examples Zip).

Regards

Pete