The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC Control movements no delay

Hi.
Im trying to set up my controls on FSUIPC as FSX controls have always a problem and is jsut easir working with FSUIPC.
Deleting the joystick assiments and adding it to FSUPC Axis assiments the controls dont feel right ( not feel natural)
When babk the Joystick left the aircraft bank left as well, But when I but the joystick in a neutial position the air just stops dead banking, It does solwly stop banking. Does anyone maybe know have make the banking and pitching more natural. Please help THank you

When babk the Joystick left the aircraft bank left as well, But when I but the joystick in a neutial position the air just stops dead banking, It does solwly stop banking. Does anyone maybe know have make the banking and pitching more natural. Please help THank you

What you say sounds natural to me, though it would vary with aircraft model. Banking should stop fast when you neutralise the aileron. And the aircraft will gradually straighten up if there is any dihedral. Only stunt planes and some fighters have no dihedral and therefore less self-correcting tendencies.

BTW FSUIPC has no influence over any of this whatsoever. You need to look to the aircraft modelling parameters, in the AIRCRAFT.CFG file and in the AIR file.

Pete

All right. Thank you very much for you comment. I just hope now do this rather thank use fsx controls assiments will stop causing my saitek yoke to shut down. Yoke work's fine during the day when fsx is not running it will never shut down but as soon as I start flying it switches of, Damn fsx. =(