The simFlight Network Forums

registration lost

Hi Pete,

I registered FSUIPC a while ago, I think before or around 2004 :) After a mailbox crash, I lost the initial registation code. I checked with Simmarket, But couldn't find a order, so I think it was ordered differently then.

Is there a way to find my registration?

THanks in Advance,

Peter Ermerins

Rosmalen

The Netherlands

I registered FSUIPC a while ago, I think before or around 2004 :) After a mailbox crash, I lost the initial registation code.

Rosmalen

The Netherlands

Have you deleted your FS installation? Because if not the Registration is in your FSUIPC.KEY file in your FS9 Modules folder.

I checked with Simmarket, But couldn't find a order, so I think it was ordered differently then.

Is there a way to find my registration?

If you've kept no backup and have deleted your files, the only way is to log into your SimMarket account and look it up.

Regards

Pete

Sorry Pete,

I didn't user the flightsim for a couple of years, taking RL flying lessons. I now made a complete new setup, I deleted the old flightdeck. As I stated in my first message, I checked with Simmarket, but couldn't find the invoice.

No other option then to re-register.

Bye,

Peter

I now made a complete new setup, I deleted the old flightdeck. As I stated in my first message, I checked with Simmarket, but couldn't find the invoice.

Did you forget your account name, or your password? I can't think why you can't find your purchased product information otherwise. It isn't really an invoice you look for first, but a list of purchased products.

Pete

Pete,

The only purchased order on SIMMARKET I can find is that of FSNAVIGATOR in 2006 :)

I am certain I had a FSUIPC registration with WideFS, in 2005-06 I build a small cockpit, based on 5 synchronized PC's with screens, with working MCP, COM/NAV set.

I also tried former email addresses, but no chance.