The simFlight Network Forums

my hope was FSUIPC

Good evening all

ich habe ein Problem.
bei der Benutzung des "Microsoft FlightSimmulator" benutze ich den Joystick Loitach Attack3, unter Op/Ein/St . . ist auch der 
Controller Typ = Logitec Attack3 eingetragen. Wenn ich mit der Maus in ein beliebiges Fenster (zB. FlightCommander) im zweiten Monitor klicke ist der Joystick diskonektet
und unter Op/Ein/St . . ist der Atteck3 nicht mehr eingetragen sondern die Maus als Steuerhorn eingetragen. ich habe nun in meiner Verzweiflung die FSUIPC installiert und registriert. ich kann in der FSUIPC den Joystick kalibrieren. Klicke ich in im zweiten Monitor in ein Fenster ist der  auch hier der Joystick nicht mehr eingetragen
Google translated
I have a problem.
when using the "Microsoft FlightSimmulator" I use the joystick Loitach Attack3 under Op / A / St. . is the
Controller Type = Logitec Attack3 entered. If I (eg flight commander) click with the mouse in any window in the second monitor is the joystick diskonektet
and Op / A / St. . Atteck3 is not registered but added the mouse as a control horn. I have now installed and registered FSUIPC in my despair. I can calibrate the joystick in FSUIPC. wenn i´m Click in the second monitor in any  window the joystick isnot registered.
Please help

Dienstag Abend, guten Abend
ich möchte meinen Beitrag berichtigen !!! Der Fehler tritt unabhängig vom Flieger noch Airport auf. ist nicht richtig.
ich habe in der Zwischenzeit bestimmt hundert mal den Flugsimulator neu gestartet, um den Fehler zu ermitteln. 

Ich kann den Fehler immer wieder herstellen mit dem "Add-on Mega Airport Zürich 2012". Schalte ich die Szenerie unter 
>Umwelt>Szenerie Bibliothek aus  entsteht der Fehler nicht! in der Zwischenzeit habe ich auch eine registrierte FSUIPC. 
dort kann ich den Joystick kalibrieren.                                         

noch mal die Beschreibung des Fehlers.

1. geplanten Flug laden, in diesem Fall, MGA Zürich 2012 (mit UPD AS_MEGA-AIRPORT-ZURICH-2012_V102
    wenn ich mit der maus in ein anderes Fenster  klicke, oder der Taskleiste anklicke ist der Joystick 
    nicht mehr korekt eingetragen und ohne Funktion.
2. schalte ich die Szenerie "Mega Airport Zürich 2012" in der Bibliothek aus, ensteht der Fehler nicht!

---------translated google------------
good evening
I've started in the last days be a hundred times the simulator to determine the error.
The error occurs regardless of the aircraft still Airport. is not correct.
I can always make the mistake of using the "add-on Mega Airport Zurich 2012".
Turn to the scene from under> Environment> scenery> library does not arise from the error!

again the description of the error.
1. planned flight load, in this case, MGA Zurich 2012 (with UPD AS_MEGA-AIRPORT ZURICH-2012_V102)
    with Aerosoft Airbus Extendet or PMDG T7.
2. in the registered FSUIPC, I could calibrate the Joystick.
3. when I click with the mouse into another window, or taskbar and back in Flightwindows 
    the joystick is not registered korekt.
    and the Joystick has no funktion!
4. if I bibliotek scenery in the scenery turn off the error does not occur.

mein System: 
Intel®Core i7-2600K CPU 3,40GHz, RAM 8,00 GB
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570, Joystick Logitech ATTACK3
W8.1 Pro 64bit,  FSX, SP1, SP2,
PMDG Jetstream 4100, 737NGX, MD-11, 747-400, PMDG_777_200LRF
Aerosoft AIRBUS 320X, AIRBUS-X-EXTENDED_FSX_PREPAR3D V1.15
G_Airport3, München, Zürich, Frankfurt, Flight Commander 9.3, FSUIPC4 4.92
Joystick Loitach Attack3, Maus Logitech M215
Edited by flaps15

• 2 weeks later...
again the description of the error.
1. planned flight load, in this case, MGA Zurich 2012 (with UPD AS_MEGA-AIRPORT ZURICH-2012_V102)
    with Aerosoft Airbus Extendet or PMDG T7.
2. in the registered FSUIPC, I could calibrate the Joystick.
3. when I click with the mouse into another window, or taskbar and back in Flightwindows 
    the joystick is not registered korekt.
    and the Joystick has no funktion!
4. if I bibliotek scenery in the scenery turn off the error does not occur.

I don't know what to say. There is and cannot be any possible relationship between the scenery which is loaded and the connection or otherwise of a joystick. I suspect you are just having the same sort of Windows 8 problems with some joystick drivers, and which seems to be widely reported by others. I am refusing to move from Windows 7 which sems to be the best Windows version ever, by far.

Regards

Pete