The simFlight Network Forums

Read Weight and Fuel variables

Hello, I'm trying to find the corrent offsets to read fuel information as well as weight for FS2004 and FSX but none seems to work... 

What is the best offset to read:

- Empty Weight (I tried H1330 but It doesnt seems to work..)

- Payload (Havent found one yet)

- Fuel (I tried H0AF4 it's giving me a bit diferent value then the right one)

- Gross Weight (I tried H1334 its not working also)

- Max. allowable fuel (Havent found one..)

- Bank Angle (I tried H057C but when I trie to apply this *360/(65536*65536) Math it runs but it doesnt show a thing...)

Please Help me,

Thank you.

Hello, I'm trying to find the corrent offsets to read fuel information as well as weight for FS2004 and FSX but none seems to work... 

What is the best offset to read:

- Empty Weight (I tried H1330 but It doesnt seems to work..)

1330 is correctly working. Check your code.

- Payload (Havent found one yet)

Did you try searching on the word "Payload" at all?  Not far below 1330 in fact -- 13FC through to 1F7F provides a tbe of all payload stations, including names positions and values.

- Fuel (I tried H0AF4 it's giving me a bit diferent value then the right one)

As documented, 0AF4 is a value giving the ratio of weight in pounds to capacity in gallons. Please do read what it says. All the fuel data itself can be found easily by searching on the word "fuel" -- see offsets 123E through to 126F.

- Gross Weight (I tried H1334 its not working also)

As documented that gives the MAX gross weight -- it is fixed per aircraft! PLEASE PLEASE DO READ the document! To compute current gross weight add empty weight, fuel and payload.

- Max. allowable fuel (Havent found one..)

Again, you aren't looking! The capacilty of each tank is provided in the fule offsets. In fact fuel quantity in each tank is given as a proportion of the capacity, so you'd be reading it in any case!

I get the feeling you are not actually using the supplied documentation at all. :-(

Regards

Pete