The simFlight Network Forums

P3D2 new entries in simconnect

There are some new entries inP3D2  simconnect like external sim and new view system. Will they be available in FSUIPC?

I add those things which are suitable for the memory-mapped offset system, by request. Because the original reason for porting FSUIPC over to FSX (using SimConnect) from FS9 (using only hooks and direct memory references) was for backward compatibility for FS9 applications, the initial coverage needed to be achieved was that subset of SimConnect which was already represented by offsets before FSX. The additions since then have all been by request (just the same way, really, as new entries have been added for each FS version since the initial FS98 coverage).

I haven't looked up those specific data values to see if they are suitable, but if you'd like to email me (petedowson@btconnect.com) with a list of those items you require, I'll see what I can do.

Regards

Pete

I have send you an email.

Here are some specific new entries ; (Refer to the P3D2 SDK Learning Center documentation)

Look for Prepar3D SDK\Utilities\Simconnect\Camera Specific Functions
Look for Prepar3D SDK\Utilities\Simconnect\External Sim Specific Functions

this "external sim" subject can be revolutionary for sim world if I am understanding it wright.

I have send you an email.

Here are some specific new entries ; (Refer to the P3D2 SDK Learning Center documentation)

Look for Prepar3D SDK\Utilities\Simconnect\Camera Specific Functions
Look for Prepar3D SDK\Utilities\Simconnect\External Sim Specific Functions

this "external sim" subject can be revolutionary for sim world if I am understanding it wright.

I've replied by email.

Pete