The simFlight Network Forums

Saitek X52 and FSX

I'm running a registered version of FSUIPC 4.927a with FSX.  A previously assigned button on the joystick is no longer recognized by FSUIPC or FSX.  The Saitek programming software recognizes the button so it appears the button is operational.  I don't use any profiles from this program.

Any idea what may be blocking it?

Thanks,

Jerry

Hi I experienced strange behaving of my joystick Logitech Force 3D Pro, without AS2012 I've noticed it was working fine, I tested and confirmed today, for a long time I couldn't find the cos, my joystick was just stop to work and was gone from the option menu with AS2012 on. At this very moment I'm testing it, somewhere I get an update Peter was writning about to ASN but it seams to be working on AS2012 as well, I don't know if that could help but worth to try if you have AS as well the other thing I did, I found new drivers Logitech eventualy release, bouth of those things are working for me. If you dont have AS try to upgrade your drivers to sitekmaybe this will help.

Rgds

Peter K.