The simFlight Network Forums

Can not find Dll.XML

Hi Pete

today installed the P3D V2.1 from scratch. All works fine so far. Then I would like to install the FSUIPC4 with 4.929 and I got this error message:

... BUT it may not run because it is not included in the DLL.XML file. Please re-run this installer after running Prepar3D ..

I have done so and re-run the installer but I got the same error message.

Thanks for your support

Werner

post-61984-0-61562900-1392553253.png

Werner,

C:\Users\Name(your PC)\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D\ - there you will see the "dll.xml file.

Open it and look for the FSUIPC Entry...IF it's not there, you will have to manually add.

Should "look" like this:

Launch.Addon

Name                      FSUIPC 4

Disabled                  False

Path                         Modules\FSUIPC4_Loader.dll

IF indeed it is there, "me don't know".

Tom

Tom,

I found the file and the entries are there as you says. But if I re-run the installation then I got the same message.

Now, I am not sure is the FSUIPC running correctly or not. I would be happy to solve this issue before I installing other add-on. Do you or Pete have another idea?

Thanks - Werner

• 2 weeks later...

I found the file and the entries are there as you says. But if I re-run the installation then I got the same message.

Without seeing the complete Install log I can't help you there. Why not paste it here so I can tell you?

Now, I am not sure is the FSUIPC running correctly or not.

Is it running at all? i.e. is it listed in the Add-Ons menu? And if so, does it show the options correctly when selected? Does it generate a LOG file? Show me that if so.

With precious little information so far provided I cannot help more.

Pete