The simFlight Network Forums

Programming coolie hat in P3D V2.1

Hi,

I cannot find out out to program the colie hat in all views, except in the panel view.

In FSX I had

24=R2,10,C65734,0
25=R2,13,C65671,0
26=R2,11,C65672,0
27=R2,12,C65735,0

but in P3D it doesn't work.

Any idea to help me????

Thank's

best regards

Yves

Hi,

I cannot find out out to program the colie hat in all views, except in the panel view.

In FSX I had

24=R2,10,C65734,0

25=R2,13,C65671,0

26=R2,11,C65672,0

27=R2,12,C65735,0

but in P3D it doesn't work.

Any idea to help me????

Thank's

best regards

Yves

Do those controls work when assigned to other keys in P3D?

If they work in FSX but not P3D then you will need to report it as a bug in the P3D forum. FSUIPC will simply be sending them as they are.

Let me know and when I get time I'll try them in my P3D -- are you up to date, P3Dv2.1 with the latest patch for the panel problems? If not, do that first.

Pete

I'm up to date with the latest patch.

The coolie hat works inside the plane, for the 3D panel. But not for outside views.

Definitely file a bug report -- not about a hat, but about the controls which should work but don't. I'll try to corroborate that when I've had a chance to try them.

There are probably many little problems in P3D which are still to come to light. The only way to get them fixed is to get them on LM's list.

Regards

Pete

I'll try to corroborate that when I've had a chance to try them.

Okay. I confirm that in the outside spot view (at least -- not tried the others), Pan Left and Pan Right do nothing, whilst Pan Up and Pan Down swap ends -- nose or tail.

However, Pan View, the normal axis assignment most folks use for views on hats, works okay, same as in FSX. I have to wonder why you don't use that?

It is still worth reporting to LM, though I can see why no one would have noticed.

Pete