The simFlight Network Forums

Mouse Macro

Hi. Pete,

today I have one Problem with the function Mouse Macro.

I'd like to confugure some Switches for an Airbus WILCO A320.

Switch Nr 1 (Rotary Switch) ignition On/Off

Switch Nr 2 Engine 2 On/Off

Switch Nr 3 Engine 1 On/Off

Switch Nr 4 gear up/down

Now, allswitches are working so far. But the switch 2 witches the éngine ON and at the same way the gear up

The switch 3 Switches the engine On and at the same way the Brakes from the aircraft.

So, Switch 1 and 4 are switching properly, I didn't find any double function.

The question is how can I stop the undesirable effects of Switch 2 and 3.

The Switches Shows in FSUIPC (Buttons & Switches) following figures:

Switch 1 joy# 2   Btn#  14

Switch 2 joy# 2   Btn#    7

Switch 3 joy# 2   Btn#    0

Switch 4 joy# 2   Btn#  21

Hope there is a solution to stop those undesirable effects of Switch 2 and 3.

ciao

Horst

Now, allswitches are working so far. But the switch 2 witches the éngine ON and at the same way the gear up

The switch 3 Switches the engine On and at the same way the Brakes from the aircraft.

Hope there is a solution to stop those undesirable effects of Switch 2 and 3.

If buttons or switches have more than one effect it is because you have them assigned to do so. If they are not because of  dual assignments in FSUIPC, then check FSX -- it is most likely that you still have them assigned there.

I don't see how this is at all related to mouse macros specifically. It is just plain and simple double assignment.

Regards

Pete

Hi, Pete,

thank you so much for your feedback regarding to my switch problem. I understand what you mean.

I am a Little bit confused actually the switches should work fine. The joke is both switches are doing

what they should do. They set the engines to ON and OFF. Unfortenately they makes a double function

as I wrote.

In FSX I deleted all assignments for the axes because all axes will be controlled by FSUIPC.

Here you can see an extract from the FSUIPC ini:

4=P2,14,CM1:1,0           Rotary switch

6=U2,14,CM1:2,0           Rotary switch

9=P2,21,C66079,71       gear (not Mouse Macro)

10=U2,21,C66080,71     gear (not Mouse Macro)

11=P2,7,CM1:3,0           engine2

14=U2,0,CM1:5,0          engine1

15=P2,0,CM1:4,0          engine1

16=U2,7,CM1:7,0          engine2

I think the figures looks OK.

ciao

Horst

It seems to be that there is no solution for that because I couldn'd find any mistake.

So I have to use the mouse again to use the switches at the monitor

In FSX I deleted all assignments for the axes because all axes will be controlled by FSUIPC.

It seems to be that there is no solution for that because I couldn'd find any mistake.

So I have to use the mouse again to use the switches at the monitor

But what about button assignments in FSX? You say you deleted all axes, but you don't mention buttons. If you don't actually diable controllers completely in FS it will sometimes automatically reassign buttons as it sees fit, according to its references files for different devices.

Here you can see an extract from the FSUIPC ini:

If that is all your FSUIPC button assignments then it mostr certainly is NOT dual assignment in FSUIPC. You must look at FS assignments, or just disable controllers in FSX!

Give up if you like, but why not just remove the duplicate assignments in FS, or, better, disable controllers in FS?

Pete

Hi, Pete,

thank you for your patience.

Your statement was right.

If that is all your FSUIPC button assignments then it mostr certainly is NOT dual assignment in FSUIPC. You must look at FS assignments, or just disable controllers in FSX

I controlled the Controller BU0836 in FSX step by step and deleted all assignments because the BU0836 will completely controlled by FSUIPC.

Now it works.. All the switches are doing what they should do with no double function.

Thank you for your Support.

ciao

Horst