The simFlight Network Forums

INSTALLATION FOR Prepar3D v2.2

I installed P3Dv2.2. I tried to reinstall FSUIPC 4.929 and interim 4929C  to P3Dv2.2, but  FSUIPC installer cannot find the  correct Setup path for P3D v2.2 . How can I put correct path  " C:\Program Files (86)>Lockheed Martin>Prepar3D2 " into FSUIPC?

Thanks

I would install Prepar3D somewhere other than C:\Program Files (86) if you want to avoid issues with other addons going forward.

Also be aware that while FSUIPC 4.929 and interim 4929C will install and work in P3Dv2.2 there are issues until Peter gets a new version out.

I have found that while 4929C allows me to setup and calibrate my controls it crashes P3D when I try to run Radar Contact and my mouse macros do not work, in fact even the button to create macros has gone from the Fsuipc interface.

Lua frictions are also inop.

No worries though, Peter is back on the 14th so hopefully soon after he will release a fully compatable version