The simFlight Network Forums

AI TRAFFIC!

Reza

I had seen this before in fs9, I thought maybe since I have ran the ttool's compiler so many times, I am having this problem, so I unistalled fs9 and reinstalled, same problem exists! The problem is that, at some areas, all of a sudden I see tons of AI planes showing up!!! For example I had a flight from Amsterdam to Tokyo, when I arrived at Tokyo, there were small but very dense spots of AI planes on my TCAS, and all of them where trying to land! Funny that on my way to Tokyo there was none!

Does anyone knows what this is about? 100 planes showing in air at once over each other and right by each other???

Is this related to FSUIPC? any solution?

By the way I had this experience at JFK too! I haven't seen this in European airports yet!!!

Thanks,

Best regards,

Reza

Does anyone knows what this is about? 100 planes showing in air at once over each other and right by each other???

Is this related to FSUIPC? any solution?

Not seen thatI hardly ever see any planes, and I've got it at 100% Tell me how to do it, please! I'd like to see that!

And, no, sorry, there's nothing in FSUIPC to influence AI habits. I don't think you can without recompiling the Traffic files -- although there may be a way to delete AI aircraft, which I might provide an interface to one day.

Regards,

Pete

Well, I am using the real airlines' flight plans! I think the file was uploaded last May in avsim! Using that and adding some more airlines, I almost have a correct and real AI traffic around the world.

I know how to change AI flight plans, how to delete or add, but I had never seen such phenomennon in fs2002! So I was wondering what could be the cause of these many planes showing up at once right by each other!

Well, I am using the real airlines' flight plans! I think the file was uploaded last May in avsim!

I suspect that the traffic files you are using were tuned to FS2002. The AI airspeeds and so on have been corrected in FS2004, and that and other changes will probably throw some such carefully timetabled operations into disarray. I'm waiting for the FS2004 edition of Ultimate Traffic, which I understand is currently in Beta.

Regards,

Pete