Jump to content
The simFlight Network Forums

TOPER Tool (Boeing 737CL) - Updates


Recommended Posts

Note: 'Avira' and 'Avast' antivirus packages may give false positive.
 
All updates for TOPER 737CL Tool will be avaliable for download from here:

TOPER 737CL v1.5.5 Update (18/08/2019):

INTERNET CONNECTION NEEDED FOR ACTIVATION. EACH SERIAL CAN BE USED ON 5 DIFFERENT MACHINES.
Please make sure your system is not blocking the activation utility from having unrestricted internet access.


Effective changes in new release:
1.5.5

  • fixed missing database files

1.5.2

  • improved performance calculations - TOPER 737CL is now much precise and less prone to crashing

  • upgraded GUI - slick design got a makeover

  • introduced activation feature

  • introduced auto-update checking and user message systems

  • removed GUI bug for high resolution screens

Download link:
DOWNLOAD v 1.5.5

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/23/2020 at 4:43 AM, Moooze said:

Hi,

 

I have downloaded 1.5.5 from the like above, after finished the installation the software is displaying v1.5.3, am I missing something?

 

Thanks!

Hmm... that's odd. Could be also that I forgot to put the correct version number in the update.
If all is working fine, you can assume that the update was successful.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Hello,

I am using TOPER's product and enjoying it very much. But I found out that the 737 Classic TOPER has a problem... in fact, if you are flying the beautiful and accurate IXEG in X plane 11, the maximum take off weight in TOPER 737-300 stop at 55t, but it should be MTOW 63276kgs. Can you double check this? did I miss something in the manual?

Alex

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, AlexEtz said:

Hello,

I am using TOPER's product and enjoying it very much. But I found out that the 737 Classic TOPER has a problem... in fact, if you are flying the beautiful and accurate IXEG in X plane 11, the maximum take off weight in TOPER 737-300 stop at 55t, but it should be MTOW 63276kgs. Can you double check this? did I miss something in the manual?

Alex

Hi Alex,
what is the max TOW you get for an extremely long runway and a low TOW. Does it still cap off at 55t?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 12/6/2020 at 6:34 PM, nixdevelopment said:

Hi Alex,
what is the max TOW you get for an extremely long runway and a low TOW. Does it still cap off at 55t?

I still get the same problem

 

"Aircraft wieght exeeds the TOW limit for current OAT (MAXtow=50100KG)"

 

My OAT is 14°C... I have version: TOPER Calculator Boeing 737 Classics v 1.5.3

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/8/2020 at 7:25 PM, AlexEtz said:

I still get the same problem

 

"Aircraft wieght exeeds the TOW limit for current OAT (MAXtow=50100KG)"

 

My OAT is 14°C... I have version: TOPER Calculator Boeing 737 Classics v 1.5.3

Could you please provide me with the calculation inputs (ICAO, INTX, etc...) and I will check manually.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. Guidelines Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.