The simFlight Network Forums

TileSix.lua missing in latest luaPackages?

Hi Pete

First all my thanks for your great program!

I'm a new registered FSUIPCuser and unless I've misregarded, I've not found neither in the FSUIPC package (version 4.934) nor in the latest lua package down here (dated 02 May) the TileSix.lua  example script.

I wanted to give it  a try and see if I can use this script  for my multi monitor setup.

As for the rotaries.lua script, I've found in some threads that you've modified somewhat the initial script and I'm not sure this is the latest version available in your script I try to keep up with the mods but better safe than sorry...

Just to let you know!

Regards

Jacques

I'm a new registered FSUIPCuser and unless I've misregarded, I've not found neither in the FSUIPC package (version 4.934) nor in the latest lua package down here (dated 02 May) the TileSix.lua  example script.

As for the rotaries.lua script, I've found in some threads that you've modified somewhat the initial script and I'm not sure this is the latest version available in your script I try to keep up with the mods but better safe than sorry...

Ooops! Sorry. No idea when that went missing! I've put ity in now -- Download Links subforum has the link to the Lua package.

As for the rotaries.lua script, I've found in some threads that you've modified somewhat the initial script and I'm not sure this is the latest version available in your script I try to keep up with the mods but better safe than sorry.

The Lua examples are just that, examples for folks to develop their own. Odd ones modified for some users in threads don't necessarily get back as the main examples. The only changes I would normally do would be to correct errors or re-insert missing ones, as now.

Thanks,
Pete