The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC4 interface

Hello

My name i Finn Moeller, I have FSX Gold and have the FSUICP4 installed in the Modules folder in FS, 

I am a programmer in Visual Basic 6 and programming is not a problem.

I have the FSUIPC SDK notes.

My purpose is to build a platform.

In order to make it work im starting with small testprograms.

So I have read the example shown in the notes about making a small program to extract the name of the aircraft.

I have written the program in VB as shown in the text and need the module  FSUIPC.Bas as mensioned in the notes. 

I cant find this module. its not included in the software I bought.

Also I read in the notes about FSUIPC Developer kit and cant find this.

Could you tell me how to get it?

With kind regards

Finn Moeller

The FSUIPC.BAS file is most certainly inside the "UIPC_SDK_VisualBasic.zip" file along with the other files relating to VB. That ZIP in in the FSUIPC_SDK. It has not been changed for many years. All of the files in the SDK are contributions from others, programmers in the respective languages.

If you want a more up-to-date interface facility you may wish to look at Paul Henty's .Net interface package -- see the separate SubForum dedicated to this, above.

Pete