The simFlight Network Forums

Registration

Hello

I bought a new reg key a week or so ago to register FSUIPC in my wideview client. I was trying out a lua script to operate lights over the network, which works with two registered fsuipc BUT I am not using the script now

How do I un register FSUIPC?

Since I registered it on the wideview client I seem to be getting stutters, I want to unregistered it so it's like it was before.

Thank you

Registration is just the FSUIPC.KEY file in your FS modules folder. Just delete it. But I don't know of any reason why that would make any difference, unless the Lua program you were using is very badly written.

Pete

Thanks Pete

EDIT - Hi again Pete

Would deleting the contents of my modules folder (only FSUIPC in there) be the same as sing the un-installer or does FSUIPC alter anything (registry etc) in Windows?

Thanks Pete

EDIT - Hi again Pete

Would deleting the contents of my modules folder (only FSUIPC in there) be the same as sing the un-installer or does FSUIPC alter anything (registry etc) in Windows?

There''s no uninstaller, but nothing related to FSUIPC is ever put anywhere other than into the Modules follder. But there will be an entry for it in your DLL.XML file -- that's how Simconnect knows to load it, along with any other add-in modules. Also, there are some other add-ons which may use the Modules folder.

Pete