The simFlight Network Forums

dodosim 206 fsuipc crash

I recently purchased the dodosim b206 from flight 1.  In single player it works fine.   When I attempt to load into a multiplayer session FSX has a fatal error. In event viewer the cause of the fatal error is FSUIPC.  On the DODOSIM website there is a broken link to a fix for fsuipc.    Ive tried searching these forums but cant find the fix.    FSUPIC is a paid version and updated to the latest 4.939n.  Im using cd version of fsx with acceleration.  Please Help.

I recently purchased the dodosim b206 from flight 1.  In single player it works fine.   When I attempt to load into a multiplayer session FSX has a fatal error. In event viewer the cause of the fatal error is FSUIPC.  

I need the crash information. With no information I cannot possibly help. Why keep the Event Viewer data to yourself? It is intended to help find the problem!

FSUIPC knows nothing about Multiplayer and it doesn't affect it at all. It is more likely something to do with how the B206 is using FSUIPC, assuming it does.

On the DODOSIM website there is a broken link to a fix for fsuipc.    Ive tried searching these forums but cant find the fix

No idea what "fix" that is talking about. Any fixes from the past for FSUIPC would have been built into the next update. And I don't recall anyone else reporting a problem with FSUIPC and multiplayer.

As well as the Event Viewer details, please also show me the FSUIPC4.LOG file, from the Modules folder, after you get the crash. You can paste the contents of the file into your reply here.

Pete

Hi,

I used the Dodosim with FSX and now with P3D. I din't experience those problems. No immediate help for you but just as a confirmation, that you should be able to use it with FSUIPC. I hope you find the reason. It's a fantastic helicopter.

Reinhard