The simFlight Network Forums

P3D - Simlauncher problem

Hello Peter,

first of all congratulations on your work in flight sim world!

I've encountered a problem with Simlauncher. Just downloaded ver. 9.3 set every path (P3D v2.5),

installed latest Makerunways utility but after every airports and runways loading i get the following error message:

qzhcmd.jpg

This folder dosen't even exist, neither the file Prepar3D.FLT

What should i do?

Thanks for your response in advance!

Kirby

Hi Ian,

i've already tried that, i mean i made the folder manually but honestly i didn't find the Prepar3D.flt anywhere.

Could you please tell me where should it be?

Kirby

Hi Kirby,

.FLT files are usually found in your user "Documents" folder, so I'd expect them to be in there, under "Prepar3D v2 Files" without the two subdirectories.

Unfortunately I don't have P3D installed at present, so while I have the folders, they're empty, which means that I can't tell whether such a file exists.Is there nothing in the Prepar3D Launcher documentation about this?

Cheers,

Ian P.

Kirby 

You are using obsolete software not suitable for Prepar3d v2 - V2 does not use the FLT file system  - 

try using the latest version  - simlauncherX  - here is the link  

http://www.simflight.com/2014/10/14/simlauncherx-freeware-download/

it's also free  or if you like it  -  donationware 

Hello Jumpmonkey,

Appreciate for your help, thanks. There are two hyperlinks in the thread you showed but none of them are working, after login on each pages they say: File doesn't exist anymore....or stg like that.

Any other idea??? I thought that Simlauncher 9.3 is the latest version :)

Ian: i've a Prepar3d v2 Files folder in the Documents, however that is empty. :)

Kirby

U.P.D.A.T.E.

Sorry, i should have been googling first, i've got it, installed it and now i'm going to try. I hope everything will be fine.

Thanks again!!!

Edited by kirby