The simFlight Network Forums

Noob Ques

I have a registered version of FSUIPC installed.  I'm running the PMDG 737NGX in P3D.  I've enabled Autosaves.  

I'm looking for the location of the Auto Saves and how to go about loading one?  I've checked the FAQ but wasn't able to locate any documentation.

Cheers and thanks for your help!

I have a registered version of FSUIPC installed.  I'm running the PMDG 737NGX in P3D.  I've enabled Autosaves.  

I'm looking for the location of the Auto Saves and how to go about loading one?  I've checked the FAQ but wasn't able to locate any documentation.

Cheers and thanks for your help!

It isn't FSUIPC saving the flights, but FS -- all FSUIPC does is call the same facility in FS as you would use to save a flight in FS's menus. So the flights go to the same folder as anty manually saved flights. The documentatin for loading flights in FS is part of FS documentation, not FSUIPC's because it is an FS function.

You can load saved flights in FS in the Free Flight menu.

You CAN load flights from any folder you like by enabling the additional Add-Ons menu entries in FSUIPC -- see the Miscellaneous tab. But you certainly don't need that facility to load normally or autosaved flights.

Pete