The simFlight Network Forums

The difference between the E-Jets Series and the E-Jets v.2 Embraer 175/195

MajorMike

Last year I purchased the boxed version of Just Flight Embraer 175 and Embraer 195. I think have made a mistake with this purchase as it does not work well with frame rates on my FSX. i presume the Just Flight Embraer 175 and Embraer 195 I bought last year has been upgraded now there is mention of version 2 which it does not say on my boxed Just Flight version. I have considered purchasing either the E-Jets series or the E-Jets v2. Embraer 175/195. I note that the E-Jets v2. Embraer 175/195 is more expensive but please could you advise of the differences and which you would recommend I  purchase as I cannot work put which is the most recent and best product.

Thank-you,

Mike Houghton

Mike:

look at your JustFlight box and you will see the feelThere logo in the lower right corner.

FeelThere marketed the 175/195 as v2 as feelThere developed the 170/190 package for wilco.  so, from feelThere's perspective, the 175/195 is the 'second volume'.

Thanks for the reply.

So I have the latest version. It appeared to me the frame rates where slow in comparison to other add-ons and I thought I had read that what I had bought  had been transposed from FS9 to FSX which is why the frame rates were effected. Is this right?

Thanks,

Mike 

I just wanted to say that after spending some time learning how this aircraft functions I would have to say I have been very pleased with it. My concerns about slow frame rates do not appear to have been a problem.It does take some learning as everything is just a bit different from the Boeing and Airbus Aircraft but it was worth the time learning how this aircraft functions. It appears my initial impressions were wrong. 

Mike Houghton