The simFlight Network Forums

EMB 175 and 195 VNAV Disconnect

Doug Jackfert

I've tried several times to fly the 175 and 195.  I followed all the instructions for setting up the FMS and everything looks great.

When I take off and press VNAV the FPA selection shows on the MDF, all the altitude/speed data disappears from the flight plan and the FMC has VNAV Disconnect across the bottom of the screen.

I have loaded my FPL from FSX, then entered all the necessary data and the flight plan has the altitude/speed info along side each waypoint.

What am I doing wrong?  LNAV works like a charm.

Thanks,

Doug

The plane must be trimmed so the yoke is centered. The autopilot will disconnect if yoke not centered.

The Autopilot doesn't disconned, VNAV disconnects.  The AP is engaged, LNAV is working and so is ATT.  VNAV disconnects when press VNAV adn it says FPA on MDF with A select under it.  In the FMC all the altitudes settings for the waypoints aare gone.

Doug