The simFlight Network Forums

Addon airports will not install

chrisrob57

i have installed 2011 there only 3 files in the folder 1 is unistall 2 planes ...

If I'm understanding correctly you were saying there are no files, should be megabytes of files. If this is so I say first get a new installer using your download link. If that doesn't work you have a problem with your antivirus program and/or user account control not allowing anything to be installed on your hard drive.

If I'm understanding correctly you were saying there are no files, should be megabytes of files. If this is so I say first get a new installer using your download link. If that doesn't work you have a problem with your antivirus program and/or user account control not allowing anything to be installed on your hard drive.

i have just installed another airport  2011    from another company  this time i get a map of airport and diagrams  but same cant start it  from start menu only gives me map option about airport  and other unistall    i go to folder  of game it has files but asks what i open them with ?

i have brought 2 now from different vendors       1 gives me details of aiport and runways the other only files   both of them i cannot start  i have a good computer  windows 7 ultimate   intel i7   gtx770  13gb ram  is this game to old for computer  i lv the game want it to work but it wont  and yes i turned of virus and firewall still no good