The simFlight Network Forums

calibration issues

So i am now starting to move over to p3d and for some reason on my second saitek throttle quadrant in fsuipc it either goes right too 0 or right too idle unless it is the Z axis and i can not seem to figure it out any ideas.

Is this on the same PC as before you "started to move over", without reinstalling the throttle quadrant? If so just copy your FSX version of the FSUIPC4.INI file over to the P3D Modules folder so FSUIPC will be acting exactly the same. There is no difference between FSX and P3D in this regard.

If it's a new install of the throttles, take a look at this FAQ subforum thread: 

http://forum.simflight.com/topic/79464-some-saitek-axes-only-provide-partial-movement/

Pete

it seems as if it may have todo with the new version of fsuipc it was fine with the older version is there a way to revert back 

No, and there's no point. There has not been any change in FSUIPC's treatment of axis assignments and calibrations for many years. It is all standard DirectInput stuff.  Ddn't you follow the link I gave?

Pete

yes i did and it didnt work still having issues before the upgrade everything was working fine even in fsx:se and now fsx:se and p3d are acting up is there a input in the cfg for the control that i can delete so it can re write it and start over

Why did you delete files being updating FSUIPC? There's never any need. FSUIPC updates simply replace programs and documentation. They never change your settings.

Everything you've setup in FSUIPC4 is stored in the FSUIPC4.INI file, unlesx you are using Profiles and have selected the Files option, for separate Profile files.

If you like, paste its contents in a message here and I'll try to find what you've set wrong.

Pete