The simFlight Network Forums

Tracon 2012 will not load

AST

I have just bought Tracon 2012 by download from Just Flight. I have Tower 2011 on the PC and it works perfectly.

Initially Tracon returned an error on install due to Microsoft Visual 2010 C + + but after taking that off Tracon installed and then installed its own Microsoft Visual.

However when I launch the icon I get the message Tracon 2012 has stopped working with the following errors. The message appeared within less than a second and the programme never seemed to start up.

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: BEX

Application Name: Tracon.exe

Application Version: 1.0.0.5

Application Timestamp: 50bcda22

Fault Module Name: MSVCR100.dll

Fault Module Version: 10.0.40219.325

Fault Module Timestamp: 4df2be1e

Exception Offset: 0008af3e

Exception Code: c0000417

Exception Data: 00000000

OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3

Locale ID: 2057

Additional Information 1: f2ed

Additional Information 2: f2ed94df9ce7ac3d4eb12a550fd815ca

Additional Information 3: fc8b

Additional Information 4: fc8bcae9b1ef3314e3965f68b1f082f5

Read our privacy statement online:

http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:

C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

I have tried various permutations of un-installing. re-booting and installing but to no avail.

My PC is an I3 with Windows 7. It has plenty of RAM and hard drive space.  The video card is a Nvidia GE Force.

Can I have some advice please? I tried to load it on my laptop, which is a higher spec but it does the same there. I have also downloaded again from Just Flight's site.