The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC module does not start in p3d v3 fresh install

Hi all,

Sorry for my English its not my native language :)

I have a pretty big problem with fsuipc and prepar3d V3. although the command line is set in the "dll" file, fsuipc is not present in P3D task bar. I'm unable to find it anywhere ... it's like it does not start

for info i run Windows 10 and i'm not sure simconnect is installed as my P3d install (as Well as Windows 10) is new. I only have p3d v3 and fsuipc.

I really want to start flying with p3d v3 but without fsuipc i cannot do anything !!!!!

Thanks a lot for you help

Alexis

Hi all,

Sorry for my English its not my native language :)

I have a pretty big problem with fsuipc and prepar3d V3. although the command line is set in the "dll" file, fsuipc is not present in P3D task bar. I'm unable to find it anywhere ... it's like it does not start

I think you'll need to install at least the FSX SP2 version of SimConnect.  There are other threads on this. Something has been changed for P3D version 3 which we haven't solved yet. Meanwhile please use the solution already posted, i.e. install the FSX versions of SimConnect.

You'll find all the versions of Simconnect in the P3D "redist" folders. Try the Simconnect.msi from redist\Interface\FSX-SP2-XPACK, for example.

I think you'll find you'll be needing at least the FSX-SP1 and FSX-SP2 SimConnects installed if you ever intend to use many FSX Addons with P3Dv3.

Pete