The simFlight Network Forums

CH Pro Pedals - Toe Brakes

I have the CH Flightsim yoke and CH Pro pedals. I'm unable to setup the yoke and pedals thru P3Dv3 and it doesn't recongize them. I have manage to setup the buttons on the Flightsim yoke thru fsuipc and working fine. The problem I having is setting up the toe brakes within FSUIPC as an axis. The brakes are on when the pedals are in the up postion, for me to get the brakes off I have to hold down the left and right toe brakes. I have try every combination still not having any luck. This is all new to me if you have any snap shots of fsuipc in how to setup the ch pro pedals left and right toe brakes will be great.

I have the CH Flightsim yoke and CH Pro pedals. I'm unable to setup the yoke and pedals thru P3Dv3 and it doesn't recongize them. I have manage to setup the buttons on the Flightsim yoke thru fsuipc and working fine. The problem I having is setting up the toe brakes within FSUIPC as an axis. The brakes are on when the pedals are in the up postion, for me to get the brakes off I have to hold down the left and right toe brakes. I have try every combination still not having any luck. 

Just reverse the brakes in the Calibration tab. There's a little check box for this. It is also described in the FSUIPC user guide, which is your place for reference when it is "all new" to you!

Pete

Just reverse the brakes in the Calibration tab. There's a little check box for this. It is also described in the FSUIPC user guide, which is your place for reference when it is "all new" to you!

Pete

Thanks Pete for the advice all working