The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC 4 Console Log Popping Up

Hi

My friend is finding that recently when starting up FSX SE on his PC, the above console window keeps starting up and appearing also.

He finds this quite frustrating !   Can anyone advise how to stop this log window appearing when starting up FSX SE please ?

Thanks in advance

Derek

My friend is finding that recently when starting up FSX SE on his PC, the above console window keeps starting up and appearing also.

He finds this quite frustrating !   Can anyone advise how to stop this log window appearing when starting up FSX SE please ?

He must have enabled it on the Logging Tab in the FSUIPC options. Just go back there and uncheck that option!

Pete

He is running an unregistered version of FSUIPC as far as I know. Does this mean the "options" screen wont be available to him  ?

All Logging facilities are there for everyone. This is because the unregistered version still operates as an interface for applications and much of the logging is to help get those working correctly.

Pete