The simFlight Network Forums

Joystick not seen in FSX

POST SPLIT FROM PINNED THREAD DEDICATED TO A P3DV3 PROBLEM!

Pete,

With 4947c version installed I can't calibrate any joystick axes in FSX too.

I just installed P3D v3 , but never run it.

It seems that it  not even  save the calibration setup for my TQ (RSP) but it runs normally for rudder pedals and brakes (Saitek).

With previous releases they worked perfectly.

I have no old copy of .ini file to save in modules folder...., so what'syour advice ?

Thank you for help.

Maurizio

www.sim737ng.it

With 4947c version installed I can't calibrate any joystick axes in FSX too.

Have you assigned any? If so, where and what to?

It seems that it  not even  save the calibration setup for my TQ (RSP) but it runs normally for rudder pedals and brakes 

Sorry, This part makes no sense in relation to the first part. In fact t doesn't make a lot of sense to me anyway. Care to explain what you mean by such conflicting statements?

With previous releases they worked perfectly.

What was the 'previous version' you used, and which worked "rerfectly", the rudder pedals and brakes you say run normally? Why are you re-calibrating in any case?

I have no old copy of .ini file to save in modules folder

Why on Earth did you delete your settings in the first place?

so what'syour advice ?

I can't really give any without any useful information. I'd need to see your FSUIPC4 log and INI files to start with, and a clearer explanation of what you mean without the contradictions, please.

And PLEASE don't try to hijack threads which are about something completely different and even pinned at the top for general reference. I didn't think I'd have to lock them to prevent this! :-(

Pete

??????

What kind of answer is this ? which part of my question is so hard to understand ?

I saw your notice about the same problem (in P3D) that I was facing yesterday (in FSX), so it's absolutely normal asking infos.

Anyway, and above all, why are you always so rude when someone ask for help ?

Take it easy, please, you know, life is so short ...

Maurizio

What kind of answer is this ? which part of my question is so hard to understand ?

The part which I quoted and said explicitly makes no sense to me!

For the rest I need more information. Seems you have not read it properly, if at all.  Please read my answer again.

The part which made no sense to me is mentioned, all I asked was for you to clarify it. 

The rest is trying ot get more information.  If you don't want to explain, and don't want to provide more information, there is no way at all for me to help. Can't you understand that?

I do my utmost to help all who come here, but helping some folks is like trying to draw blood from a stone. Some threads are inordinately long simply because getting information from folks is sometimes extremely difficult. Hopefully you are not one of those, but there's no more information in your second post than there was in your first. :-(

Pete