The simFlight Network Forums

Do i need to purchase FSUIPC again

Hello,

I purchased your product (not wide screen) FSUIPC4 back in April-7-2014, i was out of flight simulation for over a year now but have decided to get back in again, i have purchased  FSX.SE and with a lot of asking how to i finally got all of my past add-ons aircraft, ezdok, gsx download but the only thing that does show registered is FSUIPC4 i have tried to re-install but does not accept my 12 digit key, do i have to buy your product again i have checked my receipt and it does not have an expire date, can you please let me know what i have to do, i do not know if your product will help to fix the issue i am having with screen flashing ect.

Should i buy Wide Screen?.

Regards

Tj.

...  the only thing that does show registered is FSUIPC4 i have tried to re-install but does not accept my 12 digit key, do i have to buy your product again i have checked my receipt and it does not have an expire date, can you please let me know what i have to do,

The registration certainly does NOT expire. You are making an error. The name, email and key must ALL be correct, all identical to your original registration. Use cut and paste for your original, or if you have lost it, go to your SimMarket account and obtain it all again. 

i do not know if your product will help to fix the issue i am having with screen flashing ect

FSUIPC has nothing to do with anything displayed on your screen. I've never heard of any "screen flashing" problem with FS.

Should i buy Wide Screen?.

I don't make anything called "Wide Screen". WideFS is used to link computers in a Network in a way which allows FSUIPC client applications to run on separate PCs.

Pete

The registration certainly does NOT expire. You are making an error. The name, email and key must ALL be correct, all identical to your original registration. Use cut and paste for your original, or if you have lost it, go to your SimMarket account and obtain it all again. 

FSUIPC has nothing to do with anything displayed on your screen. I've never heard of any "screen flashing" problem with FS.

I don't make anything called "Wide Screen". WideFS is used to link computers in a Network in a way which allows FSUIPC client applications to run on separate PCs.

Pete

Hello Pete, Thank you for your response i will try to get my reg key it seems the one i have i 13 digit xxxxxxxxxxxxx there is some thing wrong here after i acquire it and go through the procedures should the registration show in my name  when i boot FSX.SE.

Cheers Tj.

Hello Pete, Thank you for your response i will try to get my reg key it seems the one i have i 13 digit xxxxxxxxxxxxx there is some thing wrong here

I've scrubbed out what you call your "key" in case part of it is valid. NEVER publish any of your Registration details, otherwise I will have to invalidate the key in any case.

And there never has been a 13-character key. All keys for FSUIPC and WideFS are 12 characters, no more, no less. You are not using the correct information for registration. Go to your SimMarket account and get them again.

Pete