The simFlight Network Forums

No HUD on EMB195

Emiflyer

Hi there.

I just bought and installed the e-Jet v2 package.

All seems to work just fine except for the HUD.

Granted I still have to read through the manual, but browsing through it for a solution I found nothing that could help me so far.

The "W" key does nothing...nor does Shift+W

And I tried "H" as well.

All other 2D panels work just fine.

Is there something I am missing....like I have to flip a switch somewhere?

Another little thingy that does not work here is the clickspot for enlarging the Autopilot (or glareshield) panel.

I have to go into the FSX Views menu from the menu bar and select the panel there....which is a bit cumbersome....but then I do get the larger 2D autopilot panel.

Is this a known bug or a problem on my side?

Thx in advance.

Rob.

PS I did find two other entries about no HUD, but they did not help me. (I dont have FD6).

I use Win7 64bit and FSX with acceleration.

I use Nvidiainspector to control the graphics quality.

FSUIPC was giving me problems (was not recognized by FSX anymore for some reason) but a reinstall seems to have fixed that.

I did get a popup "the software might not have installed correctly" but I get that with many things so I have lived with and ignored that.

Another little thingy that does not work here is the clickspot for enlarging the Autopilot (or glareshield) panel.

I have to go into the FSX Views menu from the menu bar and select the panel there....which is a bit cumbersome....but then I do get the larger 2D autopilot panel.

Is this a known bug or a problem on my side?

I think it only works with the 2D, not VC panel.