The simFlight Network Forums

Flight Plans

MOVED FROM FAQ SUBFORUM!

This is probably a silly question but as I am new don't know where else to look for an explanation (or cure)

I have had FSUIPC for a few days and have found it helpful and no doubt once I have used more of the possible things will find it more so.

Right now I have a problem with saved flights. Every time I restart a saved flight I get the message that the flight has no flight plan and it will continue without one

.at which time if I go on it just flies past the airport and keeps going. I would have thought that as there was a flight plan while the flight was going on it would still be

there when I restore it.

Is this normal or am I doing something wrong

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

MOVED FROM FAQ SUBFORUM!

PLEASE ALWAYS POST SUPPORT QUESTIONS TO THE SUPPORT FORUM.

Right now I have a problem with saved flights. Every time I restart a saved flight I get the message that the flight has no flight plan and it will continue without one

Is this normal or am I doing something wrong

This occurs if you started with a flight which was stored in the first place with a flight plan but then saved a flight with a different name and wanted to reload that. I think the flight plan needs to have the same name if it is to be automatically loaded with the flight. You'd be okay to load the plan manually, using the menu.

Pete